Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Years Resolution

So. . . I have been thinking a lot lately about creating a list of attainable New Years resolutions. Not one of those resolutions that I make and get sick of and forget about 1/2 way through the year, but a set of good, realistic goals that I can set for myself and my family. This is why I have set a list of things I would like to accomplish within 2012. Some things are maybe not going to be difficult to attain, but they are things I said I've done and just haven't gotten around to. So. . . here's my list: 1. Run at least 2 5Ks and 1 10K 2. Learn how to sew (and sew well) 3. Learn how to play my bass guitar (and play it at least every week) 4. Get serious about being a wedding singer 5. Lose the baby weight (once it's fully on) 6. Continue to date my husband at least once a week 7. Plant a vegetable garden 8. Attempt my grandma's home made salsa and mole de pollo all on my own 9. Tell the people I love, just how much they mean to me as often as possible 10. Wear my glasses more 11. Cherish every moment 12. Spend less time being stressed and angry So I will continue checking in on here and following up on my resolutions. Wish me luck in 2012, and Happy New Years everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment