Sunday, February 26, 2012

33 weeks



Whoa-oh! Almost 33 weeks along and it's looking like I'm smuggling a basketball. Honestly, it is an incredibly odd feeling to kind of forget what your "new" body looks like, wake up, waddle to the bathroom, and take a glance of yourself in the mirror. Sometimes I still feel like I just got fat, but then I realize its all centralized in my midriff.

We ventured out last night for a wedding (which was TONS of fun) and finding something to wear was a mild dilemma. I should've opted for a new outfit, but told myself I'd settle for something I already had (my hubby's frugality has taken it's toll on me). I ended up being comfy, classy, and looking oh-so-pregnant. It was slightly disappointing to see this sea of dresses in my closet and know that a seldom few would work with my new figure, but honestly- I felt good last night! I also had my first run in with a stranger rubbing my belly. She said she just couldn't resist because I was just so cute. . . At the time it didn't seem that odd, I mean most people at weddings opt for a little alcohol, so I figured that had something to do with it. Well apparently it stuck with me because I ended up having a really bizarre dream/nightmare about it last night!

So the wedding was a blast- I even wore heels, and we were out until 11:00! I am totally feeling it today. Its kind of pathetic. I woke up this morning oh-so-tired and sore from cutting a rug all night. I just couldn't seem to peel myself out of bed (I have decided to enjoy this relaxing time while I can) so my hubby made me breakfast in bed. How lucky am I?


Spinach, green pepper, mozzarella scramble, whole wheat toast w/ Nutella, and a mini bowl of Reese's Puffs cereal (one of my constant pregnancy cravings)


Today, I also had the pleasure of experiencing my first prenatal massage. It was 90 minutes of pure bliss! They positioned me on my side, and were able to do a full body massage with me flipping back and forth while ensuring I was comfortable and safe. Since I've been experiencing a lot of back pain, it felt so great to have all of that stress and pain worked out. Needless to say I left completely relaxed. 

I vowed to myself that I deserved a lazy, do-nothing day since my days like this are numbered, so after whipping up some tuna casserole, I decided to relax again. I look forward to cuddling, sipping some hot cocoa, and reading my book! 

2 comments:

  1. It was fun chatting with you last night.... Definitely feeling the same as you today, feet a lil sore from heels all night! I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's 33 weeks already!!! Baby Harv will be here before you know it! Yey!

    ReplyDelete