Sunday, October 23, 2011

October 13th, 2011

Well the 1st trimester fatigue is still oh-so-present, and I have finally been introduced to the lovely headaches and dizziness that come with the second trimester. I also have been introduced to cravings central. I didn’t really have any desire to eat for the first 12 weeks, but now, all I could think about when I was at work was nachos. I fought the craving for Chipotle, and settled with some whole wheat chips and salsa at home, accompanied by a healthy whole wheat pasta with meat and broccoli. Definitely not a burrito bowl, but it did the trick. I purchased some Palmers cocoa butter that I’ve been slabbing on my midsection twice a day in attempts to avoid stretchmarks. Who knows what’s going to happen. I have quite a small surface area on my belly, which means not a lot of room to for baby to grow. I have heard baby oil works too, so that will be my next purchase. My parents came over for dinner last night and had gotten us a book of baby “100,000+ baby names” and we have been finding some entertainment in some of the names people think are actually appropriate “names.” There’s still a select few names that Luke and I can even agree on, so I’m really hoping we end up being able to name our child. I know we’ve got plenty of time, but still- I tend to be a bit of a worrier. Welp- it’s 8:00, and I’m WORN OUT. Time to hit the hay.

No comments:

Post a Comment